Červený Újezd - Hájek, klášterní kaple Navštívení Panny Marie
The Chapel of the Visitation of the Virgin Mary was first consecrated on 2nd June 1625 and today it is the longest standing Loreta chapel in Bohemia and Moravia. The Franciscan monastery was founded in 1659. The chapel is also referred to as the Church of Our Lady of Lorraine. It has been used as a monastery chapel and a place of pilgrimage in the vicariate since 1st February 2010.
Distance from the object
Railway station4 km (Jeneč)
Bus stop2 km (Červený Újezd)