Němčany-Lutršték, poutní kaple Sedmibolestné Panny Marie
The pilgrimage place called Lutršték stands on a hill northwest of the village Němčany. According to a legend, a spring with miraculous water has always been at this place and several blind people were cured by this water. A little chapel was built near the spring by grateful people. The legend about the miraculous water on Lutršték spread quickly. More and more pilgrims came. From their gifts, a church dedicated to the Virgin Mary of the Seven Sorrows was built there from 1867 to 1877. The single-nave building has got a rectangular floor plan, indented presbytery, and a tower. On the main altar, there is a picture of the Virgin Mary of the Seven Sorrows. A statue of Christ the King and two stone crosses are situated in front of the church.
Distance from the object
Railway station6 km
Bus stop1,2 km