Pravidelné bohoslužby (aktualizováno 8. 9. 2014) (iBohosluzby.cz ):
The original chapel was built in 1630, by Eliška from Berg, the owner of the Líšeň estate. She was grateful to Virgin Mary for the healing of her blind son. During the reign of Joseph II, the chapel was cancelled and torn down (1785). An original altar picture of St. Virgin Mary the Helper has been taken to the parish church of St. Giles (Pohankova street, parish Brno-Líšeň). It is placed in the side chapel under the Choir now.
The chapel was renewed by a priest Metoděj Hošek in 1914. After 100 years (in 2014), a deep reconstruction was done. A copy of the original altar picture was placed on the altar. The tradition of pilgrimages has been restored. The main pilgrimage is 2nd of July there, it is the feast of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
Distance from the object